Click below to learn about Raleigh-Durham International Airport. Remember, the USO is in Terminal 2. To get to the USO you will need to head towards the Starbucks which is next to the Security Exit – look towards the windows and you will see the USO sign, head through the door and take the elevator one level up (the elevator only goes from this level to the USO level so you can’t miss it!). Exit elevator towards the right and head through the door, take a left and head down the hall. It is a fabulous USO and worth a visit even if you cannot stay for long. The staff of volunteers are great!
- 2014 – 2015 Holiday Pricing and Schedule Release
- 2014 – 2015 Holiday Pricing Update
- 2015 – 2016 Holiday Pricing
- About Ft. Bragg
- About RDU International
- About The All-Points Ft. Bragg Shuttle
- How To Make A Reservation
- Our Fleet
- Our Rates
- Our Team – Open Jobs
- Press and Marketing
- Private and Group Rates
- Send a Soldier Home With Your Contribution!
- Shuttle Schedule
- Shuttle Stops: Where We Pick Up and Drop Off
- The Service Guru Speaks
- The Sponsors Who Make The Shuttle Work
- Videos You May Like
- Who You Support When You Ride The Shuttle
Countdown To Shuttle Launch Date
The Big DayNovember 15th, 2012
The big day is here.